The Cost of Trading Insults

JGowans

You are all a bunch of Cum Guzzling- Pock Marked - Ron Jeremies loving in a curious "I wonder what it'd feel like up the butt" kind of way - Rope-up groupie beeaatches and I've missed not trading insults with you the past few weeks.

May you all snigger as you realize that in reading this post, you've wasted a good 30 seconds of your work day. Given that some of you are less than minimum wage earners, while others are high flying yuppie bastards, I'd conservateively guestimate the average wage of this site to be about $20 an hour. That's a good 17 cents in lost productivity for your employer. If 200 people read this post, that's $34 in lost productivity. That's sticking it to the man (thank you school of rock). Power to the People! You slackers are making a political statement no less. You should be proud of yourselves. the_finger.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen Gowans, when your mother had you, that wasn't a C-section - it was them making the incision for the colostomy. You sir, are a sad fecal impaction masquerading as a worthless puddle of vomit. I'd call you a necrophiliac but I heard the sheep was still alive when you lifted your kilt. It must have been pretty surprised - I bet it thought it was getting ramrodded by a bubonic pustule.

Incidentally - this armchair revolutionary shit just don't fly. You are just a pasty white college boy with a fat gut and cryptorchidal testicles trying to make out like Che Guevara. More like Michael Moore but without his bankroll. When the REAL revolution comes tossers like you will be shot (if you're lucky - if not they'll use the starving rats) as an example to the trustafarians to smarten up and cut their hair.

fruit.gifmoon.gif

Dru said:

Listen Gowans, when your mother had you, that wasn't a C-section - it was them making the incision for the colostomy. You sir, are a sad fecal impaction masquerading as a worthless puddle of vomit. I'd call you a necrophiliac but I heard the sheep was still alive when you lifted your kilt. It must have been pretty surprised - I bet it thought it was getting ramrodded by a bubonic pustule.

Incidentally - this armchair revolutionary shit just don't fly. You are just a pasty white college boy with a fat gut and cryptorchidal testicles trying to make out like Che Guevara. More like Michael Moore but without his bankroll. When the REAL revolution comes tossers like you will be shot (if you're lucky - if not they'll use the starving rats) as an example to the trustafarians to smarten up and cut their hair.

fruit.gifmoon.gif

Fuck off you gaping cunt. I'm no pot-bellied trustafarian. Rather,

I'm just a pleb earning my way - putting food on the table every day. You think we're all just like you - Silver spoon up your arse and license to spew.

If I'm akin to Michael Moore without the bankroll, does that make you like Rush Limbaugh without your little chemical friends? The only revolution you'll ever experience is when you're fucked up, you're praying to the porcelain gods and accidentally flush while your head's still in the bowl. That should be good for a few free spins.

Dru said:

fruit.gifmoon.gif

Nicely crafted Dru thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif