when spray is not spray.

AmberBuxom

modulators continue to confuse fukin-which-you with spray. spray is a lot like chest beating. like talking smack bout sending some route or shit like that. it is not the fukin-which-you shit talk like 'mixed climbing is for fags' kina statement. mmmmkay?

they say that differing philosophies come down to misunderstanding of vocabulary. case in point. savvy?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AmberBuxom said:

modulators continue to confuse fukin-which-you with spray. spray is a lot like chest beating. like talking smack bout sending some route or shit like that. it is not the fukin-which-you shit talk like 'mixed climbing is for fags' kina statement. mmmmkay?

they say that differing philosophies come down to misunderstanding of vocabulary. case in point. savvy?

no. I am totaly lost and confused. but thanks for trying to set me straight.

Look Lummox, sometimes I think you're funny. But most of the time you're a straight-up asshole. I started a discussion that had to do with some of my personal observations, a discussion I was encouraged to start by some of my friends. However, you turn things into personal attacks and insults that have nothing to do with the discussion. The reason you were banned in the first place. If cascadeclimbers is to be a place for free and open discussion, we'd be better off without your dumb ass around here.

Perhaps the right-wingers will get all uppity about FREEDOM, when people start being banned. But there is room for fun, and discussion, without the mindless and incessant flaming that happens in Spray carrying on in other places as well.

Clearly, from your post YOU are the one who has things backwards, because your definition of spray (chest-beating) does not necessarily hurt this website, whereas your definition of giving-people-shit often does. Capiche?

E-rock said:

I started a discussion that had to do with some of my personal observations, a discussion I was encouraged to start by some of my friends. However, you turn things into personal attacks and insults that have nothing to do with the discussion.

I was wondering what happened to the Ratings discussion... That was a valid and interesting topic. Lame.

Gotta agree with E-Rock here. If there is a discussion going on in Spray about a legitimate non-climbing topic, it sure would be nice to be able to particiapte without someone saying something like "I wouldn't fuck her with YOUR dick". I'm glad to see a little banning going on here. I don't think it will overly sterilize the place one iota.

E-rock said:

I started a discussion that had to do with some of my personal observations, a discussion I was encouraged to start by some of my friends. However, you turn things into personal attacks and insults that have nothing to do with the discussion.

i call bullshit. i see nowhere in that thread where i wrote any 'personal attacks and insults'. though i do note that someone erased my comment that grades are basically binary: either you can climb it or you cant. i also note that you have insulted me in your post. not clever. or wise. whatever. hellno3d.gifwazzup.gif

AmberBuxom said:

E-rock said:

i call bullshit. i see nowhere in that thread where i wrote any 'personal attacks and insults'. though i do note that someone erased my comment that grades are basically binary: either you can climb it or you cant. i also note that you have insulted me in your post. not clever. or wise. whatever. hellno3d.gifwazzup.gif

Cry a river. This is spray. You were moderated. Get it?

Edited by E-rock

E-rock said:

I'll be at pub club tonight, smart guy. I'm not the one who hides behind anonymity.

no. you are the smart guy who launches a 'personal attack' against a guidebook author. tries to enlist others to do the same. then gets upset when others wont agree. cry.gif

which pub club?