Johnny Destiny sucks

incubus

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You two bastards are just spreading rumors and you know it. First of all I was not getting head from that young lady. She was my sister's sister-in-law and I was showing her the fall colors and stuff. We were taking our time and she was needing some time to recover on the trail...if that is what you call it. The Apps have better trail systems than the Cascades and apparently better behaved people. I will not enter into your childish s***. In fact I'll say, God Bless both of you and I am sorry for calling you both bastards. I am sure your mothers were married. wink.gif

Mr. Caveman, please don't follow in the foot steps of your two heros. After reading a week and a half worth of the spray or not to spray threads I would think that everyone would just calm down and SHUT THEIR FUKING PIE HOLE LIKE ALL GOOD LITTLE TROLLS AND TROLLETS. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKING COCK SUCKERS NOW YOU GOT ME FUCKING MAD. I AM ON THE VERGE OF SMASHING MY FUCKING COMPUTER FUUUCCKKK FUCKK FUCCCKKK. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

Mr Destiny,

I was only offering a good suggestion for your stress as a minister or whatever you are.

Everyone needs a break some time.

My best wishes,

Caveman

P.S. Are you hitting the bottle again? Is this a relapse? If so I can offer some counseling suggestions. wave.gif

YEs, Mr. Caveman, I have had a nip ot two this evening. I gave up on the AA idea and decided that a little nip here and a little nip there would not hurt anyone, even me. Besides I need to beable to drink sociably in my job description.

And as far as Sisu goes I'll have a drink bigdrink.giffruit.gif

johnny_destiny said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Mr Destiny,

I was only offering a good suggestion for your stress as a minister or whatever you are.

Everyone needs a break some time.

My best wishes,

Caveman

P.S. Are you hitting the bottle again? Is this a relapse? If so I can offer some counseling suggestions. wave.gif

YEs, Mr. Caveman, I have had a nip ot two this evening. I gave up on the AA idea and decided that a little nip here and a little nip there would not hurt anyone, even me. Besides I need to beable to drink sociably in my job description.

And as far as Sisu goes I'll have a drink bigdrink.giffruit.gif

Tsk,tsk,tsk, Johnny. Alcohol--cunning in its ways like the Great Deceiver. evils3d.gif Ya surrendered to the wrong spirit...