Wake up you lazy lunks

allthumbs

A kid comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?" His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.Then come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother. "Mom , if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"

"Don't tell you father, but yes, I would."

He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"

She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially we are sitting on two million bucks, but it reality, we are living with two sluts."

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

When I see a creature with the body of a lion and the head of a woman, I'm going to run it over.

I think I saw you on the road yesterday, catbird. Frail, 75 year old man, in an ancient Oldsmobile, going about 30 on the freeway. That was you, right? Or was it your son?

Sphinx said:

catbirdseat said:

When I see a creature with the body of a lion and the head of a woman, I'm going to run it over.

I think I saw you on the road yesterday, catbird. Frail, 75 year old man, in an ancient Oldsmobile, going about 30 on the freeway. That was you, right? Or was it your son?

No that was my grandson.