Are conservatives inherently deranged?

j_b

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifmoon.gifmoon.giffruit.giffruit.gifpitty.gifpitty.gifsnaf.gifsnaf.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifsmirk.gifsmirk.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giftongue.giftongue.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gif

At first I was going to say FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE, but then I realized I hate it when the thread does that to me also. So I will not say fuck you you fucking ass hole. Instead I'll say. done

Edited by sisu_suomi

Thank you, Sisu. And indeed it seems you are deranged.

No, thank you E-rock, I would never be able to hold my head high if I knew I was anything but deranged. I've made my name and rep on the wild side of life and its fun. Even though its caused me to be denounced from my mother's side of the family, told by my father that I am no longer his son. But I will over come all the lowly bastards that stand in my path to FUN and ENTERTAINMENT! ha cheeburga_ron.gifbigdrink.gifrockband.gif