a DAMN hot climber-chick working at Marmot

Sphinx

nope, I'm saving myself for teddy, i think it is sphinx who has the hard on for her (see top of post)

remember, Stacy already has a boyfriend...

but stacy and me, we have worn the same item of clothing before!

and I climb with her old ice axe, so i'd call us friends, losers.

but she has a boyfriend, and I don't interfere in my friends relationships in that way...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have worn the same item of clothing before!

pink lycra no doubt... which you obviously scrounged up in the dumpster outside her house. rolleyes.gif and you are collecting her old climbing gear? that is cute what is next? crawling around on the floor at marmot and picking up her hair off the floor. "wait that on is not hers!" "damnit!" "oh here's one! it still smells like herbal essences too!" Geek_em8.gif

babnik said:

Scourge said:

Who cares, snaf.gif let's get this party started.

???????

hahaha that is too funny! yellaf.gif

Like its brother Cisco, "Wild I" definately has some secret additives that go straight to the cranium. Another web page claims that this foul beverage is a conspiracy by the republicans to kill the homeless.

yellaf.gif

Scourge said:

Who cares, snaf.gif let's get this party started.

???????

"Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin. We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes."

LOL! yelrotflmao.gif

Beck said:

you dipshits think I would post a real name?

you people must be on a badd jag this morning, losers...

i was poking fun on a spray post on a community bullitn board

and you guys all blow yer wad over it!

suckers!

trolling once again without even intending to!

i can clearly see who's got some problems, losers, and I'm not looking at a mirror, i'm reading your posts on my CC.com!!

cantfocus.gif

hahahah, brutha, you're battin' 1000 this week. troll away!!! thumbs_up.gif

i am not bitter. i am callin it like i see it. from PM's people agree with me. i cant climb cause i am in canada without a car. buddy boy is gettting here tomorrow and all wll be right with the world. but someone has to call this boy for the lies and bullshit he is sprayin.

what name did beck use?Stacy Mc Knight (not a chance)the real name (the one that e-rock edited out)

If you believe this is a troll, you are seriously deluded. As AlpineK and I pointed out in another thread, an attempt to troll by making yourself look repugnant (as Beck has clearly done) is not a likely method of trolling.

The "trolling" defense is a thinly veiled defense mechanism.

The name that Beck orginally posted was not Stacey McKnight. He is revising history because I called him on his blatantly irresponsible attempt to appear "connected" (an obvious goal of his on many occasions, even if you are gullible enough to believe his inflated ego is all a troll).

Continue to pat Beck on the back for his pathological behavior all you like, most of us are not fooled.

hahahaha

lets see, riling up foul anger over as joke on this site,and making it into continued spraying by losers is actually trolling...

of course I wouldn't use her real name, she's a friend of mine-

who were the dipshits who thought i would give sphinx my friends name? babnick, erock, and sphicter? you guys should get a room and have a quick circle jerk over your fantasies of joining the hot three ways with stacy mcknight, teddy ruxpin and myself!!

you losers are soooo funny! and for babnick, my offer still stands, kid. bigdrink.gifsmileysex5.gif

Beck said:

hahahaha

lets see, riling up foul anger over as joke on this site,and making it into continued spraying by losers is actually trolling...

of course I wouldn't use her real name, she's a friend of mine-

who were the dipshits who thought i would give sphinx my friends name? babnick, erock, and sphicter? you guys should get a room and have a quick circle jerk over your fantasies of joining the hot three ways with stacy mcknight, teddy ruxpin and myself!!

you losers are soooo funny! and for babnick, my offer still stands, kid. bigdrink.gifsmileysex5.gif

rolleyes.gif You remind me of a peacock, Beck...