• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

adventuregal said:

trask said:

I think half you wanks are full of shit. Other than Dru, who has no life, how many of you REALLY read? Maybe the bimbos, but you guys, come on. the_finger.gif

Trask, just because YOU haven't read anything besides this message board all summer doesn't mean that everyone else is as pathetic as you!! hahaha.gifwave.gif

that wasn't a very nice thing to say to me, adventuresome

when was the last time you got laid?

Much more recently than YOU I am sure!!!! tongue.giffruit.gif

adventuregal said:

trask said:

adventuregal said:

trask said:

I think half you wanks are full of shit. Other than Dru, who has no life, how many of you REALLY read? Maybe the bimbos, but you guys, come on. the_finger.gif

Trask, just because YOU haven't read anything besides this message board all summer doesn't mean that everyone else is as pathetic as you!! hahaha.gifwave.gif

do you bark like a dog?

trask said:

adventuregal said:

trask said:

adventuregal said:

trask said:

do you bark like a dog?

Nope.

Just got started on the unabridged "Wealth of Nations" but haven't made much of a dent in it as most of my reading has been for work lately.

"The Summer of the Gods" makes for a pretty good summer read. It's a relatively new book about the Scopes Monkey Trial that won a few awards for nonfiction a couple of years ago.

Anyone else get depressed when looking at the NYT Best (Nonfiction)Seller list? Seems like there's never anything on their but the latest installment of the change your body/life/career/net-worth with my secret formula type guano on there. I think that "The Body for Life" and "Who Moved My Cheese?" and a bunch of other books selling repackaged common sense with a new twist totally dominate the genre here in the States.

In summary, this country would be much better off if everyone mimicked my reading habits book-for-book. yellaf.gif

adventuregal said:

trask said:

adventuregal said:

trask said:

adventuregal said:

trask said:

do you bark like a dog?

Nope.

I could remedy that.

adventuregal said:

trask said:

I could remedy that.

rolleyes.gif Trask. You can keep your kinky animal sex fetish to yourself, thankyouverymuch! hellno3d.gif

That's what they all say at first. After two months of mind-splitting sex, when I throw you away, you'll never find a man to measure up to the orgasmic love-fest Trask gave you.

trask said:

adventuregal said:

trask said:

I could remedy that.

rolleyes.gif Trask. You can keep your kinky animal sex fetish to yourself, thankyouverymuch! hellno3d.gif

That's what they all say at first. After two months of mind-splitting sex, when I throw you away, you'll never find a man to measure up to the orgasmic love-fest Trask gave you.

Thanks for the kind offer Trask... rolleyes.gif But I'm happy w/ what I've got. thumbs_up.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

thelawgoddess said:

i just read a_separate_reality_ by carlos castaneda -- one of my finds in the free book box at the library in south lake tahoe. it's EXCELLENT!!! i'm also currently reading another book about shamanism (from the same box), and i'm happy to report that i have discovered that one of my protector spirits is the spider. thumbs_up.gif

you realy shouldn't tell that. frown.gif when you saythings like that in public it can weaken your spirit and give people dark power over you frown.gif

bwahaha. evils3d.gif