NEWS FLASH...Alaska ahead of the game again

Scott_J

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The peoples Republic of Alaska", or "The free Alaskan republic", or "Alaska the new republic"... a lot of Alaskans have deatailed plans and organized unions for when they take the state away from America and make it its own country... I'm already a member of such a union, even though I reside in Oregon... HA HA HA It will be great... power to the people!!!

Fejas said:

"The peoples Republic of Alaska", or "The free Alaskan republic", or "Alaska the new republic"... a lot of Alaskans have deatailed plans and organized unions for when they take the state away from America and make it its own country... I'm already a member of such a union, even though I reside in Oregon... HA HA HA It will be great... power to the people!!!

that place would fold like a house of cards under a trade embargo. rolleyes.gifpitty.gif

Fejas said:

every country has their quebec! hellno3d.gif

Fejas said:

Fejas, the plan was to pull out of the Union and declare war on the USA, then give up, ask for foreign aid to get road money, medicine, etc. to build alaska.