cool stuff

erik

dan and i climbed "dead baby goat" .9++ gear to body size. it is a classic dihedral with jam cracks from the base to the summit a plum line. lotsa dirt and lotsa ow. not to be missed

next day we climbed "baby orca chimmny" .10+ gear to infinity. cool ass chim for a couple of hundred feet to some crazy shite. this was the first route up the "fat alligator"

cool area. no one should go there.

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

dan and i climbed "dead baby goat" .9++ gear to body size. it is a classic dihedral with jam cracks from the base to the summit a plum line. lotsa dirt and lotsa ow. not to be missed

next day we climbed "baby orca chimmny" .10+ gear to infinity. cool ass chim for a couple of hundred feet to some crazy shite. this was the first route up the "fat alligator"

cool area. no one should go there.

bigdrink.gif

and from the what is chestbeating thread

4) Reporting that you climbed but not what or where in order that no one else can ever possibly attempt to verify your claims "Just got back from My secret cliff where I climbed 30 new pitches of 5.13+ and harder all onsight. Sorry I can't tell you where it is yet you will have to wait for my new guidebook to come out"

yellaf.gifboxing_smiley.gif