A5

Dru

..."by the North Face"

poor ol Deucey. His wall equip company bought out by TNF. TNF decides to dump the wall equip and turn it into another fashion line.

So now you got flip flops sport bras and similar A5 bull shit. None of which you would ever wear on a wall. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Maybe I just think it sucks cause I bought some of the flipflops yesterday at a closeout for like 5 bucks and now I feel silly actually wearing them cause it looks like I am dancing on the corpse of Middendorf's self respect wave.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This totally sucks. You used to be able to find the aid gear on Conrad Anker's site and I had heard a rumor that he bought that portion of A5 from TNF, but they kept the bouldering clothing line. There is no info now and the link takes you to the stupid bouldering clothes.

IMO the whole extension to bouldering clothing from a tried and true aid brand is another classic mistake of that f'ing company and their marketing VP who "made Columbia a success". What were they thinking?

Dru said:

..."by the North Face"

poor ol Deucey. His wall equip company bought out by TNF. TNF decides to dump the wall equip and turn it into another fashion line.

So now you got flip flops sport bras and similar A5 bull shit. None of which you would ever wear on a wall. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Maybe I just think it sucks cause I bought some of the flipflops yesterday at a closeout for like 5 bucks and now I feel silly actually wearing them cause it looks like I am dancing on the corpse of Middendorf's self respect wave.gif

Corporate Bullshit thumbs_down.gif, but John probably has more time to climb, now. thumbs_up.gif

Dru said:

on the plus side the A5 flip flops look so dope when i'm sittin in the Squamish Starbucks with my Prana capri-length baggy tights, S7 beanie, Blurr hoody and Verve thong on reading the latest Metolious catalog fruit.gif

I knew you wore tights....

Fejas said:

Dru said:

on the plus side the A5 flip flops look so dope when i'm sittin in the Squamish Starbucks with my Prana capri-length baggy tights, S7 beanie, Blurr hoody and Verve thong on reading the latest Metolious catalog fruit.gif

you got something against tights?

Dru said:

Fejas said:

Dru said:

yellaf.gif no, I'm sure they go real nice with you flip flops... yellaf.gif

Fejas said:

Dru said:

Fejas said:

Dru said:

yellaf.gif no, I'm sure they go real nice with you flip flops... yellaf.gif

what about with my MUUMUU tongue.gif