RuMR

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

sobo said:

I thought it signified a "sprayshield" of some sort.

"Mr. Sulu, raise the shields!"

"Shields inoperative, Captain!"

"Scotty, WTF's happening down there?!"

"Ah dunno, Cap'n. The circuit's shot!"

"Try Auxilliary Power!"

"Aye!"

Sidebar commentary:

I've always wondered, how did this clown get to be Chief Engineer of what must be a multi-bazillion dollar machine if he couldn't take it upon his own initiative to try AP when the shit hits the fan? confused.gif

Affirmative action and liberal requirements for foreign students in the Space Academy. Duh.

Now that's rich! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

chucK said:

Gaze upon the picture and note what it presents. The figure suggests a fit individual, clothed in an attractive modern technical garment, ready to ascend the latest PNW testpiece with vigor, yet with one glaringly obvious shortcoming. The climber has no head. hellno3d.gif

Stunning, shocking, brilliant. I amaze myself sometimes. hahaha.gif

ChucK- he must have a head. The hood is not floppy. I think the issue is the missing face. Maybe the invisible man has gone sporty to improve his image. (or lack thereof). wave.gif

slothrop said:

267.jpg

Looks like the Angel of Death to me... shocked.gif

Muffy, I'm sure you're a swell person, but every time I see a post of yours, my eyes glaze over and I move to the next.

wink.gif gee that narcolepsy must be a bummer for your climbing and sexual partners tongue.gif

Sorry to disapoint dru. Muffy will never be the spray queen she once was cry.gif soon some new chick will come and take my place and you goof balls will forget about me cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

oh, and I may indeed be dumb, but NO ONE has ever acused me of being a jock yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Muffy will never be the spray queen she once was cry.gif soon some new chick will come and take my place and you goof balls will forget about me cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

i heard that yaya chick is trying to take over your spray queen title. tongue.gif