Pub Club, 1/29

chelle

Hey gang! I'm back from the land of great food and big volcanoes to drink some beer with my climbing friends. Oh and celebrate joining the ranks of the unemployed! I guess I'll finally get to live the climbing bum lifestyle I've been aspiring to... tongue.gif" border="0

See ya'll at Hattie's Hat at 6:30 pm tomorrow night. [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

Details:5231 Ballard Ave NW(206) 784-0175

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by ehmmic:
I guess I'll finally get to live the climbing bum lifestyle I've been aspiring to...
tongue.gif" border="0

Cool! glad Bolivia treated you well. Now as a newbie climbing bum, a little advice. Never, ever sell your wetsuit (assuming you have one), it can mean the difference between feast or famine in those EXTREME dumpster diving situations wink.gif" border="0 , or the difference between sitting in the truck/tent in nasty rain being miserable in Zion and blasting some cool slot canyons while the other bums go "man, if I only had a wetsuit". BTW, I rejoin the brother/sisterhood of dirtbag climbing bums in April.

I know they allow smoking in the main bar area, near the front door, but I'm not sure about the back room where we sit. Anyway, I don't like a smokey bar and I don't remember it being an issue. Back in the days of yore, when it was packed with old alcholics and fisherman, it used to be VERY smokey. Kids these days just don't seem to know that you're supposed to chain-smoke when you're drinking.