the lakers

erik

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting to see how this thing plays out before I judge Kobe as guilty. Seems way outta character for him.

Yeah, the Lakers will be loaded next year. Don't know about them winning 70+ games, it will take a while for them to figure out how to play together. I like Payton, Malone probably deserves a ring too after the career he's had. I get a little tired of Kobe but he's got incredible skills. I'm just sick and tired of Shaq, I wanna puke when I hear him attempting to talk. But coach Phil is my least favorite of the bunch, the supposed zen buddha master coaching genius is the biggest whiner in the NBA and somehow everytime things don't go his way, he calls a press conference, whines quite a bit, and next thing you know the refs are in his pocket, the Lakers shoot 3 times as many free throws as their opponents, and the game is over before half time. It's not enough to have the best players in the game on your team, you gotta have the fix on from the league, too? I will swear to the day I die, Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals in '02 between Sacramento and LA was a hoax, the refs flat out were not going to let LA lose. No question. OK, end of anti-Laker rant. wazzup.gif