EASTSIDE CLUB & PUB

kitten

Kiwi said:

Mac & Jack's Brewery

17825 NE 65th Street

Redmond, WA 98052

425-558-9697

Closes at 11pm. Near Marymoor park. I don't know about food. (They don't have a website) Their African Amber ale is pretty good. It has apricots in it, so it's pretty fruity. This is what the beer most people associate with Mac and Jack's.

You seem pretty 'fruity' yourself. yellaf.gif Look forward to meeting you and thanks for the directions. wave.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First time I 'work from home' everyone heads out to MM and for bevvies afterward... typical... Enjoy your sun-burning and bigdrink.gif all... and i'll keep me shoes in me rig just in case this happens when I'm actually in Redmond & wouldn't have to suffer 520 to join the fun.

woof-

--cd.

Hello kids. wave.gif

I had to pull this thread our of archives. smirk.gif

I showed up last week and was all alone. cry.gif

I was the cc.com loner in the midst of all the yuppies. yellaf.gif

So who will be joining me at Marymoor Park tonight at 530ish? Let's go to Mac&Jack (as posted above) afterwards for some drinking. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Please don't leave me alone again. It really hurt my ego. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

kitten said:

So who will be joining me at Marymoor Park tonight at 530ish? Let's go to Mac&Jack (as posted above) afterwards for some drinking. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Marymoor? Isn't that time kinda early?

As for Mac and Jacks, I don't think they will be open.

Aren't you from the Eastside? You should know some places.

Well on my way to find Mac&Jack's, I crossed quite a few pubs. One of them even had outside seating. As for Mac&Jack's itself, I found it was just a plain brewery--nothing more. VERY different from Redhook which offers a restaurant, tours, and a gift shop.

Maybe meet at Marymoor and drive around?

Kiwi said:

kitten said:

OK it is almost 630 and we don't have a plan. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

I don't live or work in Redmond, so I have no clue where things are. All I know is REI (Redmond Town Centre) and Vertical World.

I am still at work. Had a stat echo on the floor. cantfocus.gif Like you understood any of that.

I will meet you outside of REI and we can find a place to eat and drink outside in the area. thumbs_up.gif

Hey captain - PM me if you want to walk over with the doggie. It would be nice to see how he is doing.

Fence - come and join us anyway.