Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

      We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Paco

Squamish, Who's going?

Recommended Posts

I'm looking to get some practice in. I'm a newbie aider, but a moderately experienced trad leader. I have all my own aid gear. Will buy many bigdrink.gif if someone want to show me the ropes. Friday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hakioawa said:

I'm looking to get some practice in. I'm a newbie aider, but a moderately experienced trad leader. I have all my own aid gear. Will buy many bigdrink.gif if someone want to show me the ropes. Friday?

 

You'll get more takers if you post a pic of yo' ass, and it looks good. Teaching aid sux. You need to find someone who loves you enough to sit belaying all day while they get to stare at said ass. yellowsleep.gif Maybe if it is too damp to climb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snoboy said:

You'll get more takers if you post a pic of yo' ass, and it looks good. Teaching aid sux. You need to find someone who loves you enough to sit belaying all day while they get to stare at said ass. yellowsleep.gif Maybe if it is too damp to climb.

Don't know how nice my ass is but, I'm happy to follow. 1 or 2 lead pitches would be nice, but I'm not picky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, you won't learn much following aid pitches. You gotta do it. Create the uberclusterf#$k and figure it out for yer self.

 

1 or 2 lead pitches for a newbie aid climber could equal 4 hrs of belaying for someone... blush.gif

 

If you are comfortable setting up solo tr's that's a good way to learn. smile.gif Some belayers can be bribed with : brew: though; you're on the right track. thumbs_up.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RuMR said:

Dreamin' again... moon.gif

 

that's all i've been doing all day. and it's so much easier to do now that i don't have work to get in the way. grin.gif

 

come to squamish this weekend!!! pub club at the howe sound brewery to get distel fubar ... i mean, to celebrate little luke's birthday. bigdrink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

Dreamin' again... moon.gif

 

that's all i've been doing all day. and it's so much easier to do now that i don't have work to get in the way. grin.gif

 

come to squamish this weekend!!! pub club at the howe sound brewery to get distel fubar ... i mean, to celebrate little luke's birthday. bigdrink.gif

 

can't...you know why...evil temptress, be gone!!!!!! evils3d.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aid is easy. Go get on Canabis. The first two pitches aren't anything big. Bring your hooks!

 

Also you could do Zombie roof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paco said:

So who all's planning on going to Squish this 4th of July weekend? A friend of mine is flying in for the weekend, and we'll be headed there on Thursday.

 

I'll be there I think, unless something better comes up. wave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelawgoddess said:

what could be better than me? i mean, us? grin.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

 

wish i was goin'... cry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, you little shit. you're the reason we're all going! madgo_ron.gif well, sort of. you started it!!!

 

i'll climb something above 5.10 just for you. and i'll drink all the beer you won't be having! wave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minx said:

where are we drinking when?

 

from the sound of it you just gotta drive around town looking for the short bus ... tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelawgoddess said:

what could be better than me? i mean, us? grin.gif

 

Long alpine ridges in the sun.

 

2' of freshiez

 

smileysex5.gif

 

that's all wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minx said:

where are we drinking when?

 

Brew Pub Fri evening I think...

 

Someone was looking for a belay slave I thinx, minx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snoboy said:

minx said:

where are we drinking when?

 

Brew Pub Fri evening I think...

 

Someone was looking for a belay slave I thinx, minx.

 

yeah. and then the party will be continued elsewhere ...

watch out!!!

 

alpine routes? yech. wink.gif

 

btw, i love your new title. evils3d.gif jib on!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelawgoddess said:

yeah, you little shit. you're the reason we're all going! madgo_ron.gif well, sort of. you started it!!!

 

i'll climb something above 5.10 just for you. and i'll drink all the beer you won't be having! wave.gif

 

Little shit? HRUMPHHHH! hahahahaha

 

I'll be having more fun driving back and forth from the dump... hahaha.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RuMR said:

thelawgoddess said:

yeah, you little shit. you're the reason we're all going! madgo_ron.gif well, sort of. you started it!!!

 

i'll climb something above 5.10 just for you. and i'll drink all the beer you won't be having! wave.gif

 

Little shit? HRUMPHHHH! hahahahaha

 

I'll be having more fun driving back and forth from the dump... hahaha.gif

 

and gettin' reamed by the mrs? blush.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

thelawgoddess said:

yeah, you little shit. you're the reason we're all going! madgo_ron.gif well, sort of. you started it!!!

 

i'll climb something above 5.10 just for you. and i'll drink all the beer you won't be having! wave.gif

 

Little shit? HRUMPHHHH! hahahahaha

 

I'll be having more fun driving back and forth from the dump... hahaha.gif

 

and gettin' reamed by the mrs? blush.gif

 

...in a good way... yelrotflmao.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×