fuck

layton

michael_layton said:

My truck will get fixed, I'll find a cheap bike, my feet are healing nicely, and my g-friend will return from Japan or I'll get a new one.

My life is a really cliche country western song right now. My dog isn't dead at least (yet) snaf.gif

Yeah whatever. Tell me about it. My girlfriend just moved out my car is fucked and now my dog is scratching his skin and fur off like mad. Imagine the vet bill tomorrow. Been putting medicines on it for last 2 hours before this shit.

Your life is so cushy. bigdrink.gif

DIE EVERYONE madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpt.Caveman said:

michael_layton said:

or through your crawlspace

I've got a wrath of death for any serial killer psycho fucks. I'm setting traps now. madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I'll be at my apt bundling piles and piles of old newspapers and writing static into my journal

michael_layton said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

michael_layton said:

or through your crawlspace

I've got a wrath of death for any serial killer psycho fucks. I'm setting traps now. madgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I'll be at my apt bundling piles and piles of old newspapers and writing static into my journal

After the traps are set I'll be building furniture out of several decks of cards and thwarting off the police about living in a home that my nieghbors are convinced nobody lives in. Fuckers called the cops thinking I was a break in thief!!! DIE madgo_ron.gif

Fuck you too Dave Schuldt! I can see your posting already. wazzup.gif