Looking back at the election

allthumbs

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fence_Sitter said:

dood... i hopped into my truck and realized i have no clue where that parking lot is... i have only been to 38 once and never to 32...sorry man... hope you guys had fun! and TLG... i wont say the number grade you were hanging on repeatedly after i led a certain pitch in index! yellaf.gif bwa hah ah ahaha ha see ya soon sugga! kiss kiss!

told you rumr wouldn't be caught dead at exit 38! (well, maybe dead.) and if you're talking about the nasty flaring sorry excuse for a chimney pitch on lizard, i don't care! (just don't mention the other stuff.) see you soon too, hon. you know where to kisss it! moon.gif

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

dood... i hopped into my truck and realized i have no clue where that parking lot is... i have only been to 38 once and never to 32...sorry man... hope you guys had fun! and TLG... i wont say the number grade you were hanging on repeatedly after i led a certain pitch in index! yellaf.gif bwa hah ah ahaha ha see ya soon sugga! kiss kiss!

told you rumr wouldn't be caught dead at exit 38! (well, maybe dead.) and if you're talking about the nasty flaring sorry excuse for a chimney pitch on lizard, i don't care! (just don't mention the other stuff.) see you soon too, hon. you know where to kisss it! moon.gif

as ewrik would say... it "takes technique" baby! and i do know where to kiss it...i know jsut here you like it! evils3d.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

maybe you should check out chucK's website....and quit drinkin so much with your

shadow==> party82.gif

Szyjakowski said:

Fence_Sitter said:

maybe you should check out chucK's website....and quit drinkin so much with your

shadow==> party82.gif

hell he shouldn't even need to do that....how hard is it to find either of those parking lots????

thelawgoddess said:

minx said:

hell he shouldn't even need to do that....how hard is it to find either of those parking lots????

it's not! i think he got a better offer from a girl. same reason he didn't come to pub club on tuesday, i'm sure. evils3d.gif

but TLG you're a girl. he shouldn't pass that up!

Fence_Sitter said:

thelawgoddess said:

trask said:

I spray 5.16

yeah, fence has a long way to go to emulate the likes of you! smokin.gif

if that is the worst you can say about me... i am honored! yellaf.gif

missed out at da pig last night trask.... bigdrink.gif

You know, I seriously damn near came. I even started getting dressed. At the last minute I crapped out for some reason. Next time I'll come toss a couple down with ya.