• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
What does Smoky McPot say????

"Dubage" sounds like something "Dubya" would do. I want no part of that. PS Greg, I mean Anuscling, maybe if you had a few tokes you wouldnt be so uptight and threatening-seeming to poor old daisy.
tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Hmm, you may be right, Dru my man. Since you are Canadian, can I assume that you would easily be able to assist me in obtaining a toke? As for poor Daisy, I'm about as laid back as they come. You found that out when we almost got squashed in that auto accident. Hey, at least I'm able to admit that I get a fatty every once in awhile. Daisy seems to have a problem with me getting a fatty and it upsets her. Maybe Daisy does not have access to a fatty and she gets pissed because of it. I think she is the one in dire need of the dubage.

By the way Dru, its HEINOUScling. HEINOUS.

-Heinous

Ross Rebagliati won Olympic gold snowboarding in 1998. Then was disqualified after testing +ve for herbage. Then won his medal back after claiming he had been at a party where tokes were sparking but had not smoked himself merely been near persons who were toking. Ross became a poster boy for the BC marijuana growers and consumers. sort of like Sharma is now for climbers except he (sharma) didnt get his bouldering WC victory back!!!

Dont try to justify your name to me Anuscling I already know how to pronounce it, like the French do. Cawlis that was tres 'einous zut alors.

Ps a Fatty in BC is a big rollup. Sort of like a rolling-paper blunt. You might confuse trask by referring to your fatty and he might come up and ask you if he could smoke it. tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Ps a Fatty in BC is a big rollup. Sort of like a rolling-paper blunt. You might confuse trask by referring to your fatty and he might come up and ask you if he could smoke it.
tongue.gif" border="0

i'll take a dozen for next weekend. bob marley phattys that is.

• 2 weeks later...