Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

erik said:

lets go sloppin' evils3d.gif but we better stop by and pick up trask wink.gif

YUCK ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!

Eric you are a pric tongue.gifrolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gif

thumbs_down.gifEriK is not a pric.

boxing_smiley.gifthumbs_down.gif

eriK is a nice and friendly person with many good ideas about life and the way the world works. bigdrink.gif

Szyjakowski said:

erik said:

lets go sloppin' evils3d.gif but we better stop by and pick up trask wink.gif

YUCK ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!

Eric you are a pric tongue.gifrolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gif

thumbs_down.gifEriK is not a pric.

boxing_smiley.gifthumbs_down.gif

eriK is a nice and friendly person with many good ideas about life and the way the world works. bigdrink.gif

grin.gif well DUH rolleyes.gif although he is young and has much to learn, and he thinks he knows everything wink.gif he's pretty cute too blush.gif oh shit, I sound like his pimp evils3d.gif

iain said:

Szyjakowski said:

ERIK lives wherever i send him to pimp.

Sorry I guess you had to actualy be here to get the "Dumb Blonde" impression blush.gifwink.gif

not really. hahaha.gif

iain, you are just a meany and a heart breaker cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif You were once my biggest fan, and NOW look at you cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif I think you have even out sprayed me tongue.gifwink.gif

Fejas said:

Szyjakowski said:

i can imagine pimpin being tuff in oregon.

to many womens rights activists down here to get a good pimpin goin on... the herim only consists of 10-12, dependin on what time of the month it is...

now that would be closer to the truth wink.gif

hahaha.gifwazzup.gif and where is erik right now LOL! still 200 posts ahead of me and I post a constant stream of mindless banter LOL! he must be out jibbing and throwing down rodeo 540's at the park. the guy is a MACHINE LOL! watch out chica's! woof woof! hahaha.gif

although he is young and has much to learn, and he thinks he knows everything

Why do you think that because you are older YOU know everything? You say that to anyone that is younger than you and quite frankly it is very rude and condesending! I know people that are younger than me and are brilliant..and they are a hell of a lot more humble about it than you are. Being older might make you more experienced but younger people can have more experiences early in their life. Everyone is different and there are many experiences to be had! You need to except the fact that you have a lot to learn too...you are not that old!

Erik has probably seen more beauty in the mountains and climbed more than I ever will in my whole life. He could probably teach you a thing or too!