weakend

erik

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Successful, yes because I HAVE BRAKES. Changing a brake master cylinder, typically should take about an hour and a half to swap the part and bleed the system. After two WEEKS of messing with this thing between (and often during) bouts of rain I tallied the total:

8+ hours of chiseling and grinding.2 destroyed "one man bleeder" kits2 quarts of DOT416 or 18 bowls while waiting for the Dremel to charge47 PBRs and at least 15 Black Watch Cream PortersToo many jokes with one of my housemates (female) about the bleeding procedure..."OK, now pump it and it'll get firm at the top, that's good now hold it"8 dremel cut-off discs1 driveway with alot of brake fluid on it1 Periwinkle Pussycat (my van) that stops and1 new appreciation of the value of a well stocked workshop and air tools

quote:

Originally posted by Bronco:
erik:

were you out at Index this saturday?

I thought I recognized your truck parked next to mine but decided it wasent as you would certainly been courteous enough to come by the GNS area and scream beta as we flailed on Libra Crack.
[Wazzup]

Beta for Libra:Get feet high and go for it on those thin hand jams. Flail smile.gif" border="0 Crack shame on you for flailing on that!