Zurmach Point Park /Lake Padden TR

layton

After listin' to a strung out girl freakishly talk about jesus,satan,life,love,the earth, blah blah blah in some meth induced lunacy, I headed out from in front of Stuarts after my "morning" coffee.

I rented a wheelchair since both feet are broken and I'm suck of only being able to crutch one or two blocks. I armed my chair with my anti-aircraft guns (stapped my cruches on the arm rests) in case I had to drag my chair behind me on crutches on rought trail like I did when I tried to do a loop around lake Padden, or when I flew out of controll onto the wet grass.

Anyway I armed myself w/bike gloves after a short stop at Kulshun Cycle and took off down Chestnut/Roeder Dr. I tried to controll me speed as I zipped down the long slope towards G.P. My chair hit it's dissonant frequency and shuddered and shaked violently. Top speed around 5-7 mph before it starts to rumble.

I visited the Coast Guard Station and the Marine Life Center after fighting with a very pesky bump in the middle of the sidewalk. I should sue!

With my shirt off and shorts on I soaked up the sun and wind of the coast, watching boats, people, seagulls, and waves go by on my not-so 4wd shit box chair. An hour later I was at Zurmich Point, the historic site where our banished comprade Necronomicon was married in a Universal Church of Life ceremony as no holy sacrament would get near the fucker.

A cool breeze dried the tears of that nostaligic moment and I did circles on the grass and read a little Lonesome Dove.

Two hours and two sore arms later, I have raced to the B'ham Public Library to chestbeat and spray about my cliffhanger of a journey. All regail in my glory and conquest. fruit.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David_Parker said:

Did I miss something? How did you break your legs? Sorry to hear that but you seem to have maintained some reasonable perspective and some cheer in spite of it all! Here's to a bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif recovery!

I THINK HE HAD A SHOWER ACCIDENT AT TRASK'S HOUSE. HE WAS TRYING TO INTERVENE BETWEEN NECO AND TRASK.

A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS!!

bigdrink.gif

• 1 year later...