It's getting close...

sobo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been fuckin' off all week. Boss has been on vacation in Hawaii all week.

Monday was a holiday.

Tuesday I got a rescue call-out.

Wednesday, the "second-in-charge" took off early, same thing yesterday and today.

It's just been In House Vacation all week. I've spent more time on this board this week than since I've been reg'ed rolleyes.gifwave.gif

Skipped work today. Waiting for my ride to Rainier so I can be chucked into a crevasse and rescued by some gumby mounties much like myself. The bottle of red and 12 pack should keep me going till I get to Paradise. Later you rock stars. Have a good weekend. rockband.gif

sobo said:

Monday was a holiday.

Wednesday, the "second-in-charge" took off early, same thing yesterday and today.

It's just been In House Vacation all week. I've spent more time on this board this week than since I've been reg'ed rolleyes.gifwave.gif

Your boss hired my firm to track your Internet usage while he was away. You're busted dude. evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gif

MtnHigh said:

sobo said:

Monday was a holiday.

Your boss hired my firm to track your Internet usage while he was away. You're busted dude. evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gif

I am soooooooooooooo fucked! frown.gif