jenny.

ExtremoMtDude

When i was out ripping it up this past weekend, I couldn't help but remember a special little gal. Like always we we're shredding, but this place was special, this is the place I first met Jenny.

It was many years ago, but oh, it feels just like yesterday. I'll never forgot her tearing up those moguls, and looking so good.

pic4.jpg

Jenny was the cats meow. Perhaps this picture might date me a bit, but gosh darn, oh the memories we had. She was my first true snowbunny, that special gal who was fun on the slopes and back in the lodge.

I haven't seen her in years, but wherever you may be Jenny, keep jibbin.

girlski.jpg

sorry, maybe i'm bigdrink.gif too much tonight, i'll go away now.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Off_White said:

Ducknut said:

Oh, Jenny Jenny evils3d.gif Great old song Offwhite, but you are showing your age.

Hey, I've earned every year. However, it should be noted that my favorite version was by Fitz of Depression.

And let's not forget Less Than Jake's positively rocking ... err, shredding cover of the aforementioned ditty.

rockband.gif

Dude....here's a tip from the pro's: If you're the type that drinks and then gets whiny and sentimental, make sure you leave the cell phone and Rolodex at home.

And by the way, Miss Jenny? She's cute and all but I used to date Suzy "Chapstick" Chaffee.

suzy_portrait_200.jpg

Go ahead....next time you're drunk, give her a call and ask her.

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

P.S. In case you be wondering, I left her.