Darrington Honeymoon

allthumbs

A Darrington tarheal and his new bride were on their honeymoon. The husband jumps into bed to wait for his wife to get herself ready. The wife comes out of the bathroom in a sexy negligee and says "Honey, I have something to tell you. I'm a virgin."

The man grabs his clothes and rushes out of the house yelling at the top of his lungs. He heads straight to his fathers house. When he gets there, his father says, "Son, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be on your honeymoon."

The son says, "Dad, my new wife told me a big secret of hers. She's a virgin."

"Damn son. You did the right thing by leaving. If she wasn't good enough for her family, she sure as hell isn't good enough for ours!"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So my boss send one of our salesmen to Las Vegas for the weekend cause he sold the most invantory.

He takes his wife and they do some gambling; as they're at the crapps table he looks over and there are to gorious women standing there. he turn to his wife and says honey those two women a prostitutes; she say no they can't be. so he goes over and ask them they say yes they are so he asks how much do you charge? the women say that they charge 150 each... 150 dollars he says and walks away... later his wife and him are in the elavatiorand one of the prostitutes get on... she looks over and say see what $50 buys you...