send the message clear

ya don't fuck with the eagle

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I have yet to respond to any spray, but I felt compelled to offer phone numbers to some therapists in town. I took the liberty of looking them up for you.

Community Psychiatric Clinic: 206-461-3614

Advance Therapy Association: 206-623-5244

This should get you started. Just do a google search and many numbers will pop up. Seriously, though, you may want to hurry. While you are in the waiting room, I would recommend reading some Dante, because your poetry sucks!!

I hope you feel better soon, bro!

thumbs_up.gif

it's a little ditty by carnivore, on the album retaliation, 1987? I always base my foreign policy opinions on metal lyrics. Got plans for UN negotiations? Maybe Kofi Annan should check in with Sam Black Church for advice... hahaha.gif

iain said:

it's a little ditty by carnivore, on the album retaliation, 1987? I always base my foreign policy opinions on metal lyrics. Got plans for UN negotiations? Maybe Kofi Annan should check in with Sam Black Church for advice... hahaha.gif

How funny; Necronomicon was arguing using Slayer a while back. Hard to argue with that kind of political firepower. And if you get to throw in some upside-down crosses and references to serial killers? Icing on the cake!

DFA prefers to debate using punk rock, though. Really, who could refute that George Bush, Jr. is the "idiot son of an asshole"? And no political discussion is really complete without an elbow to the eye, flying spit, and lots of spilled beer.

fruit.gif

trask said:

FDA,

I've saved and sent all your commie anti-American, anti-Bush posts to the White House in hopes that they'll send the Secret Service to roust your ignorant ass. Have a shitty day. wave.gif

trask

Thanks, but DFA has been sending them that shit every damn day since 2000. So far they haven't even addressed DFA's pet issue (Hey dumbass Texan fucker! Get your head outta your ass and quit running this country into the ground, you election-rigging draft-dodger!). It's a shame they aren't more responsive to public opinion, but that's cool. Fucker's just going to have to live out another term in office knowing everyone voted for the other guy, which has got to weigh on your conscience after a while (assuming you have one, of course).

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

FDA,

I've saved and sent all your commie anti-American, anti-Bush posts to the White House in hopes that they'll send the Secret Service to roust your ignorant ass. Have a shitty day. wave.gif

trask

Thanks, but DFA has been sending them that shit every damn day since 2000. So far they haven't even addressed DFA's pet issue (Hey dumbass Texan fucker! Get your head outta your ass and quit running this country into the ground, you election-rigging draft-dodger!). It's a shame they aren't more responsive to public opinion, but that's cool. Fucker's just going to have to live out another term in office knowing everyone voted for the other guy, which has got to weigh on your conscience after a while (assuming you have one, of course).

Don't fret you syphilitic dripping pud pounder-

Uncle will ream your nasty ass soon enough. He has a real soft-spot in Leavenworth, Kansas for anarchists like you. Of course being the fudge packer you are, you'll undoubtedly fit right into TyRee's plans. "an don' yo be standin' up to piss no more eitha bitch!! yo sits yo ass down an piss like a good ho or i be cuttin some bacon offn yo backside".