Bronco

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

My silly computer at work won't let me open up the file.

Can ya tell me what happened? confused.gif

Large male cop is cuffing a bad guy who is laying face down in a parkinglot. Female cop is "covering" the bad guy with a gun pointed in his general direction while Male cop stradle's the bad guy to cuff the other arm. POW! Female cop's gun goes off shooting the parking lot about 6" from bad guy's head. DOH!

I wonder if she's related to Larry da tool?

Fence_Sitter said:

what a fucking dumbass! good thing the ricochet didn't hit the f-in gas tank of that 'vette hellno3d.gifpitty.gif

If you look closely, it looks like the ricochet punched a hole in the black cop's pants at the shin. Then he just goes back to cuffin' the perp. Ha!

Bronco said:

kitten said:

My silly computer at work won't let me open up the file.

Can ya tell me what happened? confused.gif

Large male cop is cuffing a bad guy who is laying face down in a parkinglot. Female cop is "covering" the bad guy with a gun pointed in his general direction while Male cop stradle's the bad guy to cuff the other arm. POW! Female cop's gun goes off shooting the parking lot about 6" from bad guy's head. DOH!

I wonder if she's related to Larry da tool?

Hehehehehe yelrotflmao.gif

Thanks for the quick run down. I will have to view it on another computer in the office. HMMMM One of the docs is on vacation? evils3d.gif