So, how what percentage of chics...

Greg_W

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Some times I do sometimes I don't . the only person who needs to know, or gets a vote besides me, is he or she with whom I am engaging in sweet love with wink.gif

personal observation on the sent of a woman: the sent that is some times not so nice I think has to do with the monthly cycle of a woman. I have found that since I no longer slough off dead cells and blood I am sweet ALL THE TIME wink.gif yeah for me grin.gif

Muffy, you went through MENOPAUSE????!!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

Some times I do sometimes I don't . the only person who needs to know, or gets a vote besides me, is he or she with whom I am engaging in sweet love with wink.gif

personal observation on the sent of a woman: the sent that is some times not so nice I think has to do with the monthly cycle of a woman. I have found that since I no longer slough off dead cells and blood I am sweet ALL THE TIME wink.gif yeah for me grin.gif

that was about the most tactless thing i have ever read... rolleyes.gif

E-rock said:

i figgered it meant the anorexia was making her amenorrheic...or she was preggers.... confused.gif

Nope....its been a while. Thinking about it again although I am going to have to find a good instructor that can be paid with PBRs. Flyin is taking priority now. Planning a trip up to WA in my instructor's Cessna next month to log the 50 hours of cross-country time I need for insrtument training. At 4.6 x-c hours right now and 70 total...gonna be a great summer of non-stop flying! Erik, are you gonna meet me at Tacoma Narrows? Would like to fly to Wenatchee and Twisp airports at some point too.

mmmmm pie is good! I think I can legally cross the border flyin, have to ask the teacher about that one. He is pretty picky about his plane. I believe all you need to do is land at the nearest customs airport in Canada and get IDed and frisked!?!? I also think I might have to land in BLI (Bellingham) or somewhere requesting permission to enter. That would be pretty cool!

Anna maybe bail on the customs thing, i have a bag that needs to get over the line, I would call it a pie run, or major cake run. Im totally interested in knowing more american small plane pilots.

The YEti

E-rock said:

I am not menapausel, nor am I preggers tongue.gif Or anirexic for that matter. I am healthier now than I have ever been grin.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer