8==================================D

Charlie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"oh no. please don't spank me mommy. please, I promise to stop wetting the bed."

"you dirtty little boy, pull those briches down and bend over the couch."

"Please mommy no, not the wooden spoon mommy."

"Charlie, you are a discusting little boy. and your gonna get what you daserve."

fruit.gif

Musta been ruff growin' up round your house meatwistle...

sisu_suomi said:

I don't understand the people on this board at times. This is SPRAY... like spray from a boat or the shit sprayers on a farm. It just goes out there. You can either choose to ignore it or go to battle, or better yet try to get someone all up in arms so they are spraying like a wild A******. Now, that is fun. Some of the members on this board are so fucking easy to get riled up its a game to see who I can piss off today.

Shit I don't even read the site...I just scan to see what they have retorted to and then I spray and spray and laugh and laugh and laugh. This board actually got me thru the death of a family member because of the spray. I got to sling shit and get shit slung back. It took me away for the pain for a time.

Spray away

and pray

that Ray is back

another day.

Spray without the CAVEMAN has lost its luster. cry.gif

Sisu please spell out your fucking cuss words or stay the fuck away. You look like a complete moron starting a thread about the "F-word" and then not even using it. God-damn your a weak ass little pussy. Whatsamatta? You afraid the kiddies are gunna read the bad words you write. It's spelled F U C K and A S S H O L E. Got it, Cunt!?

Sphinx said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I know you are but what am I tongue.gif

Muffy, go study or change a diaper or something. the_finger.gif

thing one and thing two are no longer in diapers, unlike many of the posters here wink.gif

E-rock said:

sisu_suomi said:

I don't understand the people on this board at times. This is SPRAY... like spray from a boat or the shit sprayers on a farm. It just goes out there. You can either choose to ignore it or go to battle, or better yet try to get someone all up in arms so they are spraying like a wild A******. Now, that is fun. Some of the members on this board are so fucking easy to get riled up its a game to see who I can piss off today.

Shit I don't even read the site...I just scan to see what they have retorted to and then I spray and spray and laugh and laugh and laugh. This board actually got me thru the death of a family member because of the spray. I got to sling shit and get shit slung back. It took me away for the pain for a time.

Spray away

and pray

that Ray is back

another day.

Spray without the CAVEMAN has lost its luster. cry.gif

Sisu please spell out your fucking cuss words or stay the fuck away. You look like a complete moron starting a thread about the "F-word" and then not even using it. God-damn your a weak ass little pussy. Whatsamatta? You afraid the kiddies are gunna read the bad words you write. It's spelled F U C K and A S S H O L E. Got it, Cunt!?

Hey KY butt fuck, you posted on the wrong thread for history with the f word. Too busy giving yourself a butt fuck with a cucumber. You fucking gay fuck nut son of a bitch that everyone in the Corps used for a dick whip.

sisu_suomi said:

Hey KY butt fuck, you posted on the wrong thread for history with the f word. Too busy giving yourself a butt fuck with a cucumber. You fucking gay fuck nut son of a bitch that everyone in the Corps used for a dick whip.

It's astroglide moron, and I only use it to ream out your mother's dry hole. And I know exactly what thread you started that shit on, but you brought your pussification of cuss words over here too, so I figured I call it like I see it, closet-case.

E-rock said:

sisu_suomi said:

It's astroglide moron, and I only use it to ream out your mother's dry hole. And I know exactly what thread you started that shit on, but you brought your pussification of cuss words over here too, so I figured I call it like I see it, closet-case.

That figures only could get a dead woman to do it with ya, huh. I bet the best part of you slid down your mama's leg.

Reminds me of the Monte Python Arguement sketch:

Angry man: WHADDAYOU WANT?

Man: Well, Well, I was told outside that...

Angry man: DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!

Man: What?

Angry man: SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS STUFFY-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

Man: Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

Angry man: OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

Man: Oh! Oh I see!

Angry man: Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door.

Man: Oh...Sorry...

Angry man: Not at all!

Angry man: (under his breath) stupid git.

• 1 year later...