meditate001

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

specialed said:

There's this other crag that I heard is not as good as Exit 38 but it might even be drier. Its called Index. Its out by Monroe or something. But its not as good as Exit 38 because it doesn't have as many bolts.

yelrotflmao.gif

But seriously. There will be plenty of dry rock. I've been climbing there in January and it's fine. Some climbs will be dry, some won't. Please go to Exit 38 and leave the good crags for the rest of us. yelrotflmao.gif

Alpinfox said:

specialed said:

There's this other crag that I heard is not as good as Exit 38 but it might even be drier. Its called Index. Its out by Monroe or something. But its not as good as Exit 38 because it doesn't have as many bolts.

yelrotflmao.gif

But seriously. There will be plenty of dry rock. I've been climbing there in January and it's fine. Some climbs will be dry, some won't. Please go to Exit 38 and leave the good crags for the rest of us. yelrotflmao.gif

who said you could climb at index?

Climbed at We Did and Nevermind Monday and Thursday this week. Some drips and seeps, and a very few soaked climbs, but lots of dry rock. Everything at We Did is dry.

Who pulled off the key hold on the second route from the left at We Did?? When did the skull-crusher roof section fall off Blockhead??

-L

North bend is full of sportos and bumblys go to Index where the real men hang out wink.gif

At North bend everyone will be making noise and yak'n it up, the climbs are like running top ropes, go to Index where you can run it out, beat your chest after you get out of the hospital.

Suck it up , do you climb to have fun rolleyes.gif or conquer the rock ?