Splitter Gear

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Check with Lambone, he used some in the Valley (that's Yosemite for you sport-wanks) last spring. Are you looking for new rear-view mirror ornamentation for your 1972 Chevy Impala or something?

Oh, this message wouldn't be complete if I didn't say "Fuck off" to DFA, so "FUCK OFF". the_finger.gif

why you want anything but quickdraws?

i like the dudes at splitter, but their gear is a speciality item. the two cammers work well in baby and 5/8' angle scars. for aid. the fours, like the twos, work best in super parallel cracks. if not parallel, theres not much contact of metal to rock.

Greg_W said:

Check with Lambone, he used some in the Valley (that's Yosemite for you sport-wanks) last spring. Are you looking for new rear-view mirror ornamentation for your 1972 Chevy Impala or something?

Oh, this message wouldn't be complete if I didn't say "Fuck off" to DFA, so "FUCK OFF". the_finger.gif

Greg, thank you very much, you son of a llama's ass.

And no, it's for a '65 Lincoln Continental convertible.

boxing_smiley.gif

lummox said:

why you want anything but quickdraws?

In case if, like, Dwayner, like, stops by for tea and scones or something, so, um, like, DFA can be all, like, "oh, yeah, hi Dwayner; the Doctor was just re-racking his, like, traditional climbing gear and stuff, for, like, y'know, like, like a weekend of, um, like climbing on the cracks and stuff, y'know?"

tongue.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Greg_W said:

Greg, thank you very much, you son of a llama's ass.

And no, it's for a '65 Lincoln Continental convertible.

boxing_smiley.gif

I thought fuzzy dice were standard gear for the rear view on a '65 Continental? Is that the one with the suicide doors or is that earlier? I know JFK was shot in a '62 (?) with suicide doors; man, I'd love one of those. Preferably with bulletholes in the seats. hehehe

DFA

I HAVE USED THEM AND FIND THEM TO REALLY SUCK..THERE IS ALWAYS A PIECE YOU CAN PLACE INSTEAD OF THEM....NAMELY OFFSET NUTS WHAT NOT...

I WOULDNT EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY...

THE RANGE ON THE CAMS IS POOR....POOR...POOR...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BEEF UP WITH LITTLE COST IN THE SMALL CAM RANGE....LOOK INTO WIRED BLISS..SAME DESIGN METOLIOUS COPIED!

erik said:

DFA

I HAVE USED THEM AND FIND THEM TO REALLY SUCK..THERE IS ALWAYS A PIECE YOU CAN PLACE INSTEAD OF THEM....NAMELY OFFSET NUTS WHAT NOT...

I WOULDNT EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY...

THE RANGE ON THE CAMS IS POOR....POOR...POOR...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BEEF UP WITH LITTLE COST IN THE SMALL CAM RANGE....LOOK INTO WIRED BLISS..SAME DESIGN METOLIOUS COPIED!

Grazie, paisano! bigdrink.gif