Moonlight Buttress

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean I'm as old as Fred? Hell, he's just a youth. Fuck man, I'm just better preserved from drinking Alaskan Everclear and smoking my flesh in Matanuska Thunder Fuck. What is this shit about a 100 lb pig? I am not carrying a 100 lb pig, I'll take a weiner pig(pot bellied). That way we can eat it and smoke it.

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: sisu suomi ]

quote:

Originally posted by sisu suomi:
What do you mean I'm as old as Fred? Hell, he's just a youth. Fuck man, I'm just better preserved from drinking Alaskan Everclear and smoking my flesh in Matanuska Thunder Fuck. What is this shit about a 100 lb pig? I am not carrying a 100 lb pig, I'll take a weiner pig(pot bellied). That way we can eat it and smoke it.

Well maybe not that old. He has a few years on you tongue.gif" border="0 Bring on some of that Alaskan Everclear dude. I don't eat pot bellied pigs.

Seriously though. I looked into the Zion area for wall climbs and there are a ton. Seems like a gumby playground for me [chubit] I fit that category well. Sisu we'll have to look into spring and see if I can fit it into my calendar.

The 5.10 section on moonlight is one move of 10a and then cruiser ... with a crack right next to it if you want to pull on some gear ... as for other recommendations ... Touchstone is good - as is prodigal ... another good warm up for anything of that rating that is SUPER classic by itself is Organasm (although make sure you bring 3 of each #2 & #3 camalot ...otherwise you partner is going to hate you ...unless they can free 11c without worrying about peeling ...) Have fun!

The first pitch of Moonlight has some 5.9 On the second 10a pitch, you can aid it on tcu's that are really solid. Above that you need 3 to 4 sets of TCU's and 4 or 5, 1 1/2 friends. Not to much big stuff. Its totally doable in one day, the descent of the back is real easy. Eventually it becomes paved. One last thing the very last pitch has some very real 5.7. Remember, it is Zion you know.