• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs

US warns of Syria sanctions

The United States has stepped up its pressure on Syria, warning of possible sanctions against Damascus over its suspected chemical weapons program and alleged help for fugitive Iraqi officials.

_39091805_bush-ap-203body.jpg

“We believe there are chemical weapons in Syria”

Maybe we can turn south from there, and help pull the Israelis back out of their 'settlements,' while we're nearby. (This oughta get Goat's attention. hahaha.gif)

Wha? confused.gifHuh? Darnit Mountaingoat, didn't we go round and round about that months ago? Or were we arguing about sumthin else?

Is it just me, or is Bush starting to look like a dumbass?

Answer: Yes.

he scares the hell out of me, and I bet at least 10 other countries right now. if a country like iraq can be whitewashed for the obscure reasons that it was, what's really to stop us from invading anyone else on these terms? this whole "preemptive" rationale opens the doors wide open. And realistically, how much effort are we going to put into iraq once the military operations end? I doubt much based on the progress in afganistan.

trask said:

Is it just me, or is Bush starting to look like a raptor?

bushmad.jpg

Nah, closer to Alfred E.

Alfred Edward Neuman-three words, six letters each, 666, looks like Bush the Younger, son of Bush the Elder, George Herbert Walker (Bush), three words, six letters each, 666.

Good thing I don't believe in that kinda stuff.... shocked.gif

Whoops, that's 676 on the Elder there... cantfocus.gif