Tuesday PUB club seattle?

hikerwa

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no North vs. South here, just a locational delimma. In Traffic it takes a little while to whip down to the T-town, and makes for a long gauntlant home. And being a short week anyway, and the fact that I am driving to Spokavegas for the weekend makes the drive less appealing.

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

thats cool dude, i mean you all have seen me in seattle, but i never seen you in t-town. just giving you a hard time.

then again i can think of only one thing that seattle has over tacoma. you are twenty minutes closer to index.

have fun and enjoy a few burgers for me.

come now sean, quit your bellyachin', its not that bad. i'll even give you a ride so you don't have to drive. besides, erik's got a good point. i mean, he has been climbing in california while the rest of us have only been working in seattle watching it rain. we shouldn't have to make him drive so far...hope you had a good trip, e, j-tree was pretty nice too.

so anyway i'll give anyone a ride from seattle if they want, and i'll even try to stay sober enough to drive home too.

ok,ok, Maybe I'll even drive! You drove me back last time, I owe you one anyway. Anyone else I got room for 4, well 3 adults anyway,and I am leaving from downtown around 6ish. There's plenty of free parking downtown and we could meet at the Owl and Thistle beforehand or while I wait for you guys (I get off at 5).

let me know, or I'll ride with the good Doctor.

I REALLY don't want to go all the way to Tacoma to drink a few brewskies, I would rather drink a little closer to home, or work. It's not that I don't like Tacoma, I do (sorta), but I have to drive and like to drink and stuff....blah, blah, blah.... so if anyone wants to get a drink downtown, or maybe.....

THE ALKI!!!

let me know [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]