Super Important Poll!

Peter_Puget

Does CC.com NEED a Crag (ie Rock) Climbing Forum?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Does CC.com NEED a Crag (ie Rock) Climbing Forum?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are very opinionated! Get a grip man...this forum is about crags and rocks....err maybe you mean a forum about the physical rocks? Like Geology??

and BTW I am a rock climber, ice climber, trail hiker, biker, beach comber, swimmer, weed lover, beer drinker, and Ski racer Beyotch.

Go back to Bath, England!

bigdrink.gif

No this forum should be about alpine climbing and mountaineering. Put the bouldering, sport climbing, etc. in its own corner. Then only the people who are interested in that can go and read about it, sparing the rest of us from having to wade through it.

catbirdseat said:

No this forum should be about alpine climbing and mountaineering. Put the bouldering, sport climbing, etc. in its own corner. Then only the people who are interested in that can go and read about it, sparing the rest of us from having to wade through it.

just you wait fat boy. soon you will be wearing Prana and beanie and carrying pad like real man. boxing_smiley.gif

now that i think about it overnight we do need more forums

like one aboot sport climbing and one about bouldering and one about craggin and one about buildering and one about thinking about rocks and one about dreaming aboot rocks around the world and one about seeing rocks, etc., etc.

give it up kiddos.....just wade thru the BS and read what u want.... If you no likie go to RECclimbing or someother piece of sheit website........sheeesh boxing_smiley.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I'm sorry Petey, I slipped them into my purse after I belayed both of you up "Big Ego in my Sock" at Exit 38 in the drytool area. I am having them cleaned, and you can get them back from me real soon. PM me!

wave.gif

PS. I only want to have a rock climbing forum if there is a seperate forum for every move on every route in the PNW.

• 2 months later...
Peter_Puget said:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1049746335Peter_Puget">

<p>Does CC.com NEED a Crag (ie Rock) Climbing Forum?

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes!

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Hell yes!

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />maybe a little bit.

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

NO thumbs_down.gif