allthumbs

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

What ever happend to Newstits and King5Whatever that you wankers were slobbering all over. Scare em off? yellaf.gif

they've gone back to lurking till the next casualty when they will once again browse the site looking for juicy details like victim's name so they can splash it on the news before its officially released by the cops or whoever.

trask said:

I tried to get the two pilgrims to send me some naked pictures. They called me a perv and told me to fuck off. hahaha

I bet some Catholic Priest would send you some nudes. The sickos. Go old Bible religion is what the world needs not all this ceremony and touchy feely God business. Fire and brime stone is what I was raised on and it was good enough for me.

I am not claiming to be a saint but I just want to spread the word of the LORD God Almighty. I know some of you heathens are making fun of me and my religion, but it is all American to the core. I remember the first time I got to see my first snake handler, and it was not in a zoo. I was magical..... grin.gif

johnny_destiny said:

I am not claiming to be a saint but I just want to spread the word of the LORD God Almighty. I know some of you heathens are making fun of me and my religion, but it is all American to the core. I remember the first time I got to see my first snake handler, and it was not in a zoo. I was magical..... grin.gif

Was it Cobra??? rolleyes.gif