Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

      We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
erik

Average IQ of a CC.com poster

Recommended Posts

fleblebleb said:

Maybe just watch Fox News, live bombing crazy.gif

 

If only that Bill O'Reilly freak were on yellaf.gif

 

I'm rather liking the live bombing. boxing_smiley.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you like the footage of hungry, irate Iraqis chanting their support to Saddam while fighting each other for water and food hand-outs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fleblebleb said:

How do you like the footage of hungry, irate Iraqis chanting their support to Saddam while fighting each other for water and food hand-outs?

 

I feel sorry for those folks chanting their support for Saddam. I hate for anyone to have to show allegiance to a terrorist barbarian regime.

 

On the other hand, the food they're eating while they're chanting their support for Saddam came from the coalition .. not from Saddam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea the average IQ of cc.comers, although I am smart enough to know that 99.9% of you are more cerebral than WWE fans and me.

 

Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They don't have to, it's a choice - an interesting one considering where the humanitarian aid is coming from.

 

Did you know the word terrorism has two meanings? Which one were you thinking of?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fleblebleb said:

They don't have to, it's a choice - an interesting one considering where the humanitarian aid is coming from.

 

Did you know the word terrorism has two meanings? Which one were you thinking of?

 

 

Yeah, well I think this might be where we disagree. It is my opinion (and that of many others worldwide) that they have to support Saddam. Otherwise, they get killed or tortured or raped. Saddam doesn't take kindly to dissidents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no intent to express any opinion whatsoever. But if you insist, we can make it my "opinion" that these Iraqis have the option of not supporting Saddam anymore.

 

Did you see the interview with the ex-spook yesterday? He was apparently sent to Iraq to incite an uprising something like 10 years ago, now he's here but still in contact with tribal Iraqis etc. According to the interview the tribesmen intend to fight the coalition, despite hating Saddam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it. A lot of them hate US even more. But I think once things are settled, they might see things differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took that silly little test. It says I score 131.

 

I don't give a shit other than beating Tomcat. fruit.gif

 

Tests are stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlpineK said:

I took that silly little test. It says I score 131.

 

I don't give a shit other than beating Tomcat. fruit.gif

 

Tests are stupid.

 

Well, you've set your standards high for once. yellaf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlpineK said:

Well if we were take a test on social skills, you would be a total retard.

 

Do you always base your social skills on your interactions on an internet bulletin board? Good job buddy! You are Mr Internet cool guy. yellaf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomcat said:

AlpineK said:

Well if we were take a test on social skills, you would be a total retard.

 

Do you always base your social skills on your interactions on an internet bulletin board? Good job buddy! You are Mr Internet cool guy. yellaf.gif

 

this is THE LAMEST respons I have EVER READ rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

tomcat said:

AlpineK said:

Well if we were take a test on social skills, you would be a total retard.

 

Do you always base your social skills on your interactions on an internet bulletin board? Good job buddy! You are Mr Internet cool guy. yellaf.gif

 

this is THE LAMEST respons I have EVER READ rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

 

If I wanted any lip out of you I'd tell your pimp to allow you to speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

 

Nevermind, your last response was so dumb I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomcat said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

 

Please .. you'd be paying me.

 

AS IF hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomcat said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

 

Nevermind, your last response was so dumb I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

 

 

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif Not as lame as your respons that you deleted... have I ever told you how much I LOVE TO QUOTE

 

btw I am at one with my blondeness wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

tomcat said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

 

Nevermind, your last response was so dumb I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

 

 

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif Not as lame as your respons that you deleted... have I ever told you how much I LOVE TO QUOTE

 

btw I am at one with my blondeness wink.gif

 

But do the curtains match the carpet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at one with what's left of my blondness... cry.gif

133 and proud to be a dumbass.

 

Stop being such a sourpuss TC, we're all climers (sic) here.

Right? bigdrink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomcat said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

tomcat said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

 

Nevermind, your last response was so dumb I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

 

 

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif Not as lame as your respons that you deleted... have I ever told you how much I LOVE TO QUOTE

 

btw I am at one with my blondeness wink.gif

 

But do the curtains match the carpet?

 

did you miss the part where if I had a pimp you would have to sell your house to talk with me.... there isn't enough money in the world for you to know that rolleyes.gifmoon.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

136.

 

Anyone get I think question 35, with the colors in the squares and circles? Totally stumped me.

 

Classification: Visual mathematician.

 

I still call bullshit on the whole IQ test idea, although I dug the paragraph about the Egyptians:

 

 

"Ancient Egyptians believed the heart was the center of intelligence and emotion. They also thought so little of the brain that during mummification, they removed the brain entirely from bodies."

 

How our beliefs have changed, eh? Who be ignorant: Us or the Egyptians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×