I'm back!

admin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

i notice you can't spell "saurus" properly yellaf.gif

So, the guy takes the 5 dollars and leads the horny man to a bedroom.

The man unzips his pants and waits for his "penguin". Soon a whore

comes in and starts giving the guy a blow job. Just as he´s about to let

loose, she stops and walks away. Now the horny guy with his pants

at his ancle, waddles after her, shouting...

More difficult to spell than "ankle"...

Just say no people protested, said Brontosaurus sounded like Bluntosaurus and it was leading kids to reefer, so they changed it...

No actually, the same beast, was named twice by two different scientists, and they took the name the first guy gave it cause he was first, even though it was the second one that was more well-known.

But you can still order "Bronto Burgers" cheeburga_ron.gif

I think it goes back a long way actually. The Apatosaurus name has been around just as long as the scientific name. The guy who discovered "Apatosaurus" also named the fossil "Brontosaurus" later on, but it was discovered they were the same animal.

Necronomicon said:

Did you hear? They found a gay dinosaur! "Dino-sore-ass"

BWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

NECRO

IF YOU WERE OVER SLAUGHTERING CHILDREN WITH YOUR "FACTS" THEN THIS HOMOSEXUAL REFERENCE WOULD HAVE YOU CHASTISED BY THE REAL MEN OF THE ARMY!!!

yellaf.gif

I apologize for denigrating gay dinosaurs. My comments were made strictly for entertainment/educational purposes, and were in no way meant to debase ancient megareptiles with a self-same gender preference. I wish I had never made such a joke, especially given the fact that a war is being fought in the name of continuing the tradition of making gay dinosaur jokes.

Necronomicon said:

I apologize for denigrating gay dinosaurs. My comments were made strictly for entertainment/educational purposes, and were in no way meant to debase ancient megareptiles with a self-same gender preference. I wish I had never made such a joke, especially given the fact that a war is being fought in the name of continuing the tradition of making gay dinosaur jokes.

The female of the species was originally misidentified as a different species and given the name Licalotapuss. rolleyes.gif