adventuregal

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

adventuregal said:

I never get any work done anymore! I always feel the need to see what the latest nonsense being posted is... Damn you all!

adventuregal said:

Clue: Tile installer of a sort.

F'ing crosswords. madgo_ron.gif Think they're smarter than A-gal... madgo_ron.gif

Classic - complain about wasting too much time on this board, then use it to ask for help for a crossword puzzle hahaha.gif

fleblebleb said:

adventuregal said:

I never get any work done anymore! I always feel the need to see what the latest nonsense being posted is... Damn you all!

adventuregal said:

Clue: Tile installer of a sort.

F'ing crosswords. madgo_ron.gif Think they're smarter than A-gal... madgo_ron.gif

Classic - complain about wasting too much time on this board, then use it to ask for help for a crossword puzzle hahaha.gif

So, how's the carpal tunnel, Flebblebblebbleb. hahaha.gif

iain said:

one look at Szyjakowski's name and you should know he's the master of the consonant. no crossword is left unfilled. even that nasty one in the bathroom stall that's a little damp. wave.gif

actually, i hate crossword puzzles 'cause they are so adicting. I only knew the answer because i used to be carpenter. wave.gif