Beer Drinking Rally Tomorrow

Cpt.Caveman

it was dunkin donuts, as a matter of fact. And if the coppers were only there for traffic control, then my theory holds true! I'll bet you a donut-hole that they never set foot inside that crispy cremes! cool.gif" border="0 Must have been torture though, poor fellows. Seeing all those donuts and not willing to go inside. It would make me want to arrest some poor bastard for jaywalking after coming out of the shop just so I could eat his donuts. grin.gif" border="0

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, better check with our fellow boozers and pick some place, there's a strong Ballard Luddite congregation on CC.com, maybe they'll pick out a spot, cheap drinks preferred over atmosphere-

Sorry I missed Tuesday's fest in Issaquah, Cavey, last minute booty call took precedence over the drinkin fest!

bootie calls are the only reason to miss drinking and some climbing trips. so i got an excuse for most everything!! nothing like having a hottie who just tries to wreck everyday for the control issue. though wildness in the ga stands at the tool concert can really make up for some nasty episodes.

and maybe we can drink in tacoma again soon, and then someone can take me into the corner and tell me why i should not have to be sujected to such b.s. by the opposite sex.(new thread)