Milosh, you lil' avatar, where are you!!?

JoshK

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was spraying as MiloshK would i be spraying as me? i think not.

anyways they banned all my avatars. didn't you hear? Chongo, Whillans,. Daisy, bigwallbigballsrocky and crank_sloper. Its like getting electroshock trying to keep all those other voices straight fruit.gif

canadians are speaking english mostly friend except where they are often speaking french such as in the east.

my climbing skill is often beyond that of my language skill as i have been in north america only a few years but have climbed for many!

please tell us of your climbing projects you have climbed this week now.

milosh k

Miloshk_Antonopov said:

canadians are speaking english mostly friend except where they are often speaking french such as in the east.

my climbing skill is often beyond that of my language skill as i have been in north america only a few years but have climbed for many!

please tell us of your climbing projects you have climbed this week now.

milosh k

-red tape problem

-green tape problem

-fuscia tape problem

BUT MiloskK I have been training Russian style, climbing with backpack full of rocks in order to prepare for multiple days of suffering and pain in the mountains.

Right now I train by drinking mexican beer with lime in it bigdrink.gif

to train in climbing on practice wall with a pack is correct and makes one a better climber. i am finding it important to be used to wait of pack when making difficult move on thin climbs as in the alpine. it is not as well to be drinking beer however as this is fatty and full of carbohydrate and other toxin that will build in muscle and cause pain during long climbs or especially hard training. you perhaps have a correct idea but also a false one and will probably only be average as american climbers go as result. continue to train and you may correct this problem.

milosh k

Miloshk_Antonopov said:

you perhaps have a correct idea but also a false one and will probably only be average as american climbers go as result. continue to train and you may correct this problem.

milosh k

I am training everyday to become a below average climber though Milosh, but an above average beer drinker.

What is your adult beverage of choice, vodka or aquavit?