Why is nobody climbing? You guys are lame!!

MarshMan19

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MarshMan19 said:

Getting people together to "CLIMB" not just talk about it You all should be ashamed of yoursleves for "attempting" to call yourselves "climbers"! For the rest of you I'll let you get back to sittin on your asses while the rest of us who actually prefer to be on the rock are out climbing!

I re-read this and it pissed me off. You have no clue what a lot of the people who frequent this site are out climbing; much of which would cause you to shit yourself. So, young squab, remember that God gave you ONE mouth and TWO ears - translation: shut the fuck up!!!

Greg_W said:

You have no clue what a lot of the people who frequent this site are out climbing; much of which would cause you to shit yourself. So, young squab, remember that God gave you ONE mouth and TWO ears - translation: shut the fuck up!!!

Does that mean you're not going to go climbing with him now?

E-rock said:

wirlwind said:[/

Goddammit, Eric that's the last time I climb with you...

yellaf.gif

Just kidding, we should get an Erik© caravan together when the skiing is no longer good.

cantfocus.gifit was confusingas hell last time, someone would say eric(K) and three people would look. yellaf.gif ..but i do thonk we should climb again soon,.. where have u been e-rock?

chucK said:

Greg_W said:

You have no clue what a lot of the people who frequent this site are out climbing; much of which would cause you to shit yourself. So, young squab, remember that God gave you ONE mouth and TWO ears - translation: shut the fuck up!!!

Does that mean you're not going to go climbing with him now?

He's a sport climber and boulderer, I asked. Draw your own conclusions. I offered to send him my complimentary copy of Send, Hang-dog, and Spray by Dr. Flash Amazing that I received with my $3 parking pass at the Smith Rocks State Park parking lot. yellaf.gif

Edited by Greg_W

Greg_W said:

MarshMan19 said:

Getting people together to "CLIMB" not just talk about it You all should be ashamed of yoursleves for "attempting" to call yourselves "climbers"! For the rest of you I'll let you get back to sittin on your asses while the rest of us who actually prefer to be on the rock are out climbing!

I re-read this and it pissed me off. You have no clue what a lot of the people who frequent this site are out climbing; much of which would cause you to shit yourself. So, young squab, remember that God gave you ONE mouth and TWO ears - translation: shut the fuck up!!!

You've got those same two ears and one mouth, man. The way I read this thread it was all in jest. And you can't argue that there is more climbing than spraying going on. To imply that the younger you are the less you should say is bullshit. Jesus.

cracked said:

Greg_W said:

MarshMan19 said:

You've got those same two ears and one mouth, man. The way I read this thread it was all in jest. And you can't argue that there is more climbing than spraying going on. To imply that the younger you are the less you should say is bullshit. Jesus.

Are you joking here? cuz you now SAR people are scary. Think before you speak or type that is, f#cking sixteen year olds.

eric8 said:

cracked said:

Greg_W said:

MarshMan19 said:

Are you joking here? cuz you now SAR people are scary. Think before you speak or type that is, f#cking sixteen year olds.

Word, bro. Relax Cracked.