The Waddington Guide

geosean

Hey, I need a little help, I'm planning a trip to Waddington this summer and would LOVE to get my hands on Don Serl's The Waddington Guide. Does anyone know where I could buy or borrow one? If I could borrow yours for a few days or hours to snap some pictures and take a few notes that would be great also! Thanks all!!

Here's a pic of me looking super stoked on a recent "skiing" trip to BC. We hiked down a mountain carrying our skis because conditions were so bad.

IMG_7127.jpg.bb3f1f923b77e3f08f5a25ef200b216c.jpg

• Snaffled 1

10 hours ago, geosean said:

Hey, I need a little help, I'm planning a trip to Waddington this summer and would LOVE to get my hands on Don Serl's The Waddington Guide. Does anyone know where I could buy or borrow one? If I could borrow yours for a few days or hours to snap some pictures and take a few notes that would be great also! Thanks all!!

Here's a pic of me looking super stoked on a recent "skiing" trip to BC. We hiked down a mountain carrying our skis because conditions were so bad.

IMG_7127.jpg.bb3f1f923b77e3f08f5a25ef200b216c.jpg

Good to know look forward to a report when you get back and best of luck. I was planning on this spring but due to life have to push it out a year. Oly or Jason I hope I would be able to take you up on that offer when my planning phase gets closer.

Edited by Lostbolt
not snaffeling
  • Snaffled 1