freeclimb9

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

Orcas should be outlawed for hurting cute little seals. What did seals ever do to them? Where is the equality in nature?????

yes they should be and we're doing our best to capture all of the evil orcas and confine them aquariums where they can repent for their heinous actions by entertaining throngs of screaming children.

I did not see this in hood canal, but have witnessed it many times in SE alaska, its a blood bath... the whales will bite the seals in half and then through the other half around like a toy, they through it high into the air and fight over pieces of the seals... the water turns red with blood, huge whales splash and flop around in the bloody water... I've gotten pretty close to them during this prosess...

Fejas said:

I did not see this in hood canal, but have witnessed it many times in SE alaska, its a blood bath... the whales will bite the seals in half and then through the other half around like a toy, they through it high into the air and fight over pieces of the seals... the water turns red with blood, huge whales splash and flop around in the bloody water... I've gotten pretty close to them during this prosess...

Sounds kind of erotic!!! smileysex5.gif