COL._Von_Spanker

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chucK said:

1279pict9.jpg

Here's one on my current list. On that wall right there, climb the right side using just the edge (and texture of course), no rocks. I've made it past the first crack. I'd like to try going all the way to the apex.

I've got a better one. All rocks for hands, anything you want for feet. Sit-start on the right edge and traverse the wall. Only rules are that your hands and feet must stay on the wall, and YOUR ASS MUST DRAG IN THE GRAVEL throughout the traverse. I haven't sent it yet, but it will be called "Rhoids-be-gone".

pope said:

chucK said:

Your buddy Pope knows 'em.

Hopkins lives in Santa Barbara. Wolfe.....Wolfe, on the other hand, is a regular contributor to this bulletin board and goes by the pseudonym Cacao de Amor, or something like that.

Hope you're not implying what I think you're implying, cuz if you were implying that, your implication would be wrong.

JayB said:

One idea would just be to scan one of the original guides in - if the folks who put those together were cool with that. Since I get the impression that these guides were labors of love rather than projects undertaken to generate a profit, maybe they would be okay with that. Or maybe not. Anyone in touch with any of these guys?

So the Wolfe's out of the bag, so to speak... RURP got it first, me thinks.

I have been talking to The Mighty Sandbagging Jameserus about a limited second edition (he has all of the new stuff from the last 10 years or so), and I have a scanner, but who really gives a shit about the contrived infinite variations? hahaha.gif

P.S. DFA, tried any of my new routes at Smith?

PullinFool said:

JayB said:

One idea would just be to scan one of the original guides in - if the folks who put those together were cool with that. Since I get the impression that these guides were labors of love rather than projects undertaken to generate a profit, maybe they would be okay with that. Or maybe not. Anyone in touch with any of these guys?

Actually, SC exposed himself in the following electronic conversation (RURP gets most of his saucy inside information from me): come on out!

pope said:

PullinFool said:

JayB said:

Actually, SC exposed himself in the following electronic conversation (RURP gets most of his saucy inside information from me): come on out!

Erik Wolfe was NEVER SC, you have your info wrong cheeburga_ron.gif

Actually, That was the post that got me on the board - I hadn't posted until that point...

I found it quite flattering, actually that I was mentioned on a post, so, naturally, one must jump on the bandwagon, so to speak...now I'm hooked wink.gif

depending on how intent Trask is on thrashing me, I may switch avatars now... hahaha.gif

pecker puller said

Erik Wolfe was NEVER SC, you have your info wrong

Actually, That was the post that got me on the board - I hadn't posted until that point...

I found it quite flattering, actually that I was mentioned on a post, so, naturally, one must jump on the bandwagon, so to speak...now I'm hooked

depending on how intent Trask is on thrashing me, I may switch avatars now...

You're Erik Wolfe? I'm not sure I believe you. What can you tell me about the time you and I climbed in Leavenworth? How many were in the party? What did we climb? What was the premise of the conundrum game with which you stumped us for half an hour in your bus? wazzup.gif

pope said:

pecker puller said

Erik Wolfe was NEVER SC, you have your info wrong

I found it quite flattering, actually that I was mentioned on a post, so, naturally, one must jump on the bandwagon, so to speak...now I'm hooked

depending on how intent Trask is on thrashing me, I may switch avatars now...

You're Erik Wolfe? I'm not sure I believe you. What can you tell me about the time you and I climbed in Leavenworth? How many were in the party? What did we climb? What was the premise of the conundrum game with which you stumped us for half an hour in your bus? wazzup.gif

I don't know who pope is, so I am not sure we climbed together, but I had a '71 VW camper, straight pop-top, that had the silly license plate "BASCAMP" for a while, and I climbed a lot at Leavenworth at the time. Carpenter, Hopkins and I did the Guide for UW rock...

God, is this true confession or what?

RURP got me because he pegged me for working for Patch Adams (the pictue above ) for a year in WV...

I was such a stoney at the time there is no WAY I can remember a "conundrum" ...

gimme a hint there, pope, and as the song says: "Who Are You, (who, who) fruit.gif