Dwayner represses you!

Dwayner

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it is finally apparent that Turkey's friendship is given to the highest bidder. They want money because the war might hurt their economy. Personally I think that falls into the "no shit" category. What really frosts my butt is the fact that they wait until now to suddenly up the price to double - which to me is extortion. It's as if they are saying - well it is too late for you to change your plan - so you need us - so the price just doubled.

To them I say, the Pentagon always has another plan and while it may take some time to execute, we will keep something in the back of our minds ----- Kurdistan has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Greg_W said:

Granted, however, I have come to realize that I can enjoy people despite their political stances. AlpineK is fun to hang with, as are many people on this board that I vehemently disagree with (including Erik).

vegetablebelay said:

Greg, true. He had a great point versus Crazy P. B., but his anti Bush stance is so, so misinformed. It almost approaches Erik....

girlfriends why don't you enlighten my misinformed self, so that we may all be on the same page.

i would hate oh so badly to miss your right winged(is that right???) company on our future jaunts through the woods!!! who would i agrue with???

keep me laughin!!!

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

the_finger.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

u guyz are phooney!!!

mushsmile.gif

vegetablebelay said:

Greg, true. He had a great point versus Crazy P. B., but his anti Bush stance is so, so misinformed. It almost approaches Erik....

It's been my experience that changing someones basic political beliefs is next to if not completely impossible. I like arguing for fun and to cause amusing stress among others.

This is a climbing board after all not a serious forum for political discourse.

Dwayner,

You should thank me for my rants. I've shut up all the folks with real issues with you. You're a funny guy.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif