why Muffy should be blue

sk

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I look beautiful in pink grin.gif thank you wink.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

As a child of the '80's, don't you think it would be a propos to say you look "Pretty in Pink"? No intention of denigrating your beauty, of course.

LMAO ...... :Isn't she... Pretty In Pink.....: grin.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

But where's the fun in that? We all know the best cc.com humor comes at someone else's expense. Take away that, and you take away some people's primary means of feeling better about themselves by beating somebody else down -- that's what spray is all about. Diapers alone cannot stop the shit from flying.

But where's the fun in that? We all know the best cc.com humor comes at someone else's expense. Take away that, and you take away some people's primary means of feeling better about themselves by beating somebody else down -- that's what spray is all about. Diapers alone cannot stop the shit from flying.

That's pretty cynical, there, jkrueger. DFA and I just like to spar verbally every once in a while. There's no harm in that. Right, DFA? wave.gif

No, what I'm saying is that most of what is said here is in jest. And is taken that way. People do get out of hand, and insults are thrown hard sometimes, but on the whole I think that most posters here understand the nature of this environment. I have gotten out of hand with some people and have apologized for it.

Take heart, jkrueger, I am on new medication and you are soon to see a kinder, gentler, Greg W. Miracles of modern science.