FUGGITABOUTIT! Dis day in history.

billcoe

Forgotten. Day is all but over.

Next up, 12/7/41. Fuggitaboutthatoo. Meh, no need to keep rehashing all this stuff is there? Although it's been said previously that: “A nation that forgets its past is doomed to repeat it.”, is that even true with this kind of thing? Ich bin einsheisshistorylessonlearnertoo. Anyone want to know where I was in this day in 1963?

Yeah, me either. Meh. Fohgetaboutthattoo.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The words were there but in keeping with the theme, are missing.

Was spoken thus: "

Next up, 12/7/41. Fuggitaboutthatoo. Meh, no need to keep rehashing all this stuff is there? Although it's been said previously that: “A nation that forgets its past is doomed to repeat it.”, is that even true with this kind of thing? Ich bin einsheisshistorylessonlearnertoo. Anyone want to know where I was in this day in 1963?

if at first you don't succeed from the Union....

Edited by billcoe

The most interesting thing has occurred. I have a post full of words which looks full of words in "preview" but when I hit "post", shows up blank. I tryed several times to post this diatribe to no avail. It's a huge wall of text, with logic, stupidity, smarts and everything. Gone.

Hmm, I'll just leave those blank and try again.....

?????!!!! WT hell.

If at first you do not succeed, try try again. ...wait for it....

Fuck it. It was copy-pasted and erased when I tried to post it -gone!!!!!!!!!!!1111, lets just say that on this date in 1963 we had always been at war with Oceania. There. The bastards had it coming. That's the short version, clearly nothing occurred on 11-221963...ever. Add a hyphen there where applicable. Nothing of any significance so lets forget and move on. I have no wall of text despite trying to post it multiple times, so it must have no meaning. ..WHOH, HOW BOUT DEM KARDISHANS, AREN'T THEY SOMETHING!!!! HOT...AND THOSE CLOTHES...REALLY SOMETHING EH?

I will see you 12/7/41 for another non-post event.

Note to censors, if it is true that we were NEVER at war with Oceania, please change my post accordingly, no offense meant. To everyone else, pffft.

CORRECT! We will be hijacking these fine Bill O'Reilly shirts to reiterate that point.

bill_sucks_ash_grey_tshirt.jpg

I will admit that it was the strangest thing to see the text in "preview", and then see a blank post. Perhaps some things are not meant to be.

Saw a Turkey next to the road a couple days back. It looked to be waiting for a hunter to celebrate Thanksgiving with, so to you all: HAPPY THANKSGIVING tomorrow. Keep the political discourse to a minimum with the family:-)

• 1 month later...