BEST AND THE WORST

kevbone

Who is the best sprayer and who is the worst?

Before you break out the gavel and start calling names…..first we must define spray.

Is spray supposed to be funny? How about ludicrous? Or just plain stupid? Or really all about absolutely nothing? What about post count…….we all know I would loose out to some serious spray lords and lordets on that one?

I would be most entertained by a funny sprayer but on the other hand sitting around the campfire and listening to name dropping and how hard someone climbs is not entertaining and lame to hear.

So not all spray is good spray!

IMO spray is not to be taken seriously in any way. On cc.com of in the field. But who is the best and the worst……..???????. Who knows?

Biggest sprayer has to come down to how much posts you have, opposed to how long you have been posting.

In my mind…..what you post about is irrelevant.

You all know who I would label the biggest sprayer on this site. That is no secret.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spray is entertaining. I like to read it but am not a sprayer myself for the most part. I find it interesting how a few people really get bent over Kevbone and his jabs. I suspect that hanging out around a campfire over some beers, he would be a cool guy. I think he is just using spray as a harmless way to jerk chains. Some of his shit is over the line, but for the most part it is harmless. just my 2 cents.

I'll put my dibs in on Muffy.

Muffy is good? but is she the best or worst?

Dude, Muffs is like Godess Spray. She pulls off being the best and worst all at once! Just simultaneously factor in all her funny isms, insigts and miss-spelled words, and she rules the place!

Plus, didn't you know that she's the missing link in the theory of everything?

Spray is entertaining. I like to read it but am not a sprayer myself for the most part. I find it interesting how a few people really get bent over Kevbone and his jabs. I suspect that hanging out around a campfire over some beers, he would be a cool guy. I think he is just using spray as a harmless way to jerk chains. Some of his shit is over the line, but for the most part it is harmless. just my 2 cents.

Now this would be an example of lame-spray. Its not funny, offensive, witty, degrading or insightful in any way.

Whats cool about kevbone, is that IT doesn't seem to give a shit wether ITs spray is of any use. As Winston Churchil said "In the brutalist and darkest of times, keep buggering on." I admire kev's Shit Spray. :nurd:

my favorite spray master is Dru I call him Spraysage. I learned every thing i know from him except my special spelling. that i came up with all on my own. :moondance:

he once went on vacation and told me i had to spray 20 posts a day while he was gone to make up for his absence.

you know what the key to really good spray is? people who have longevity are almost never truly mean to any one. witty yes, quick with a one liner yes, but rarely malicious. i have my moments when i get catty of pissy, but it is extremely rare. the same can be said of my Spraysage. people who have talent at spray can laugh at themselves and find as much humor in their own mishaps as the do in the shenanigans of others. some people think that spray is saying whatever comes to mind, in a way that is true... but so many people are filled with an innate bitterness and hatred of people that it comes out in their spray. that can be amusing, but it generally pisses people off more than it amuses or entertains. i do not think i am a master of spray. I do however have a great time on cc.com.

you know what the key to really good spray is? people who have longevity are almost never truly mean to any one. witty yes, quick with a one liner yes, but rarely malicious.

That is so awesome Shelly. Exactly how my smarter, non-spraying Taoist self reminds me regularly to be.

Thanks. You are a Queen!

Erik

you know what the key to really good spray is? people who have longevity are almost never truly mean to any one. witty yes, quick with a one liner yes, but rarely malicious.

That is so awesome Shelly. Exactly how my smarter, non-spraying Taoist self reminds me regularly to be.

Thanks. You are a Queen!

Erik

Big Hugs Erik!!!

Ah....thanks for the kind words......spray is just that....harmless fun....at least that is how I see it. No offense to anyone out there. EVER! Not ever Arch....you go girl.