Erden's story on King 5

Rodchester

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would feed the puppy while Ray was rowing solo across the Atlantic?

By the way I remember readfing about a successful media prank which was a fake attempt to be the first man to windsurf from California to Hawaii. Dude calls the California media, has them come to the beach and watch him sail off into the Pacific. One month later, he flies with his windsurfer to Hawaii, then calls up the Hawaii media and has thenm come to the beach as he sails ashore! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifAfter all the hype dies down he reveals how he tricked them, but most of the hoaxed media are too ashamed to print how they were fooled. Its a good technique, Eredn, if things get too tough you could always consider using the same system wink.gif

Maybe Alex and iceguy can post updates here while I am on the road, below is how. I do not have the laptop and satellite phone option on the trip to Denali. On the boat I plan to...

On the Denali trip, I will be carrying a regular cell phone, and 710 KIRO will do live interviews along the way. There may be other radio venues for the same. We are exploring TV and cable options. Once we have confirmation on these, we will make it public on the Around-n-Over web site.

I will email my journal and stories from an internet cafe in towns where I may find one and that will be on our web site. For all who are interested in receiving updates and notices of new content as we post it on our site, and of information to keep you in the know:

please subscribe yourself and pass the word on to your friends, potential sponsors, potential partners...

HOW

We will achieve this by sending out mailing only to those who have asked to join our mailing list. To agree to receive future e-mails, please subscribe by sending us a memo - subscribe@around-n-over.org?subject=SUBSCRIBE (composes memo to subscribe@around-n-over.org with subject: SUBSCRIBE -- hit send).

I will detail this on the web site as well - to be removed from our mailing list in the future: remove@around-n-over.org?subject=REMOVE (composes memo to remove@around-n-over.org with subject: REMOVE -- hit send)

Thank you for all the interest.

Erden.