DFA - America Needs to Know

Peter_Puget

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as DFA knows, you still need gear at the top, although given the popularity of Rude Boys, the gear may be fixed. The Doctor has never ventured up there, however, so he's not 100% sure. Maybe when the bolt count doubles. Visual inspection will be your best bet, or if you still crave e-beta, someone at smithrock.com will likely answer you, perhaps even helpfully.

Best of luck, and watch out for long whippers.

Love,

Dr. Flash Amazing

Trask, sometimes your lack of decorum can be a bit disruptive to the flow of conversation. It would be greatly appreciated if you would exercise a degree of restraint in your postings so as not to be so offensive. Honestly, children could stumble upon this material and be emotionally damaged, or at least uncomfortable and confused. Please, Trask. For the little ones.

Edited by Dr_Flash_Amazing

Gear is fixed for Rude Boys as of last weekend. If not, just put a yellow TCU on your harness, and a #4 and #5 stopper (?) and you should be ok. Business for boy prophet is getting onto the slab and that is bolt protected. Its been a while, but i think that's what i used. I would bring the stuff regardless of whether you can see gear hanging as it doesn't weigh anything and the other stuff has been there for a LLLLLLONG time...